Founder and Owner, Silvaggio Investigations, LLC
Paul Silvaggio is one of the most
widely renowned, respected and experienced private investigators in South Carolina and the Southeast, and today he leads a team of private investigators in Greenville, SC, known for being professional, aggressive and thorough. Silvaggio retired in November 2009 from the Greenville County
Sheriff's Office in Greenville, South Carolina, where he served as the supervisor over the agency's
Homicide and Violent Crimes Unit.
Why not put Paul Silvaggio to work for
Silvaggio's fields of expertise in criminal defense include:
- Homicide, suicide, accidental, undetermined and natural death investigation, reconstruction and evaluation
- Extensive death penalty case experience from the crime scene to the courtroom
- Narcotics possession, manufacturing, conspiracy and trafficking cases
- Industrial and workplace death investigations
- Aircraft fatality investigations
- Assault and battery, burglary, family violence, sexual assault and vehicle theft investigations
- Witness identification, location and tracking
- Evaluation of evidence and police investigations in general and death investigations
- Interviews and interrogations
- Courtroom and witness preparation and presentation
- Post-Conviction Relief (PCR) investigations
- Jury pool backgrounds and examinations
Experience matters. Silvaggio Investigations, LLC, owned and operated by Paul Silvaggio, is an experienced private investigations firm in Greenville, SC, serving clients in criminal defense cases, as well as adultery, child custody and other family court matters. We also handle civil and probate court work, as well as do affordable process serving across the Upstate of South Carolina in Anderson, Cherokee, Greenville, Greenwood, Laurens, Pickens, Oconee and Spartanburg counties, as well as statewide with a number one goal of getting you the results you need to take back your life.
Call Silvaggio Investigations, LLC, today at 864-907-3590 or 864-569-8382 to schedule your CONFIDENTIAL! It won't cost you a penny to tell us about your case!